Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Flat Iron 2, Hike...5...death avoided 17 October

 So, y'all - we were supposed to do Flat Iron the week before, but that got thwarted by regulations. Why not do it the same day BAM has pictures!? Well, cuz I'd done it before and it took 6-7 hours...and, we were ready to conquer the world.

Conquer, maybe not so much - win, we did.

It was my second time, BAM's 3rd? time, JAK and LCH's first time.















6.01 miles 8 hours 12 minutes and some intense elevetation over a short amount of miles


We hiked...we bouldered...we faced fears...we climbed...as persevered....BAM made it to pictures, and we ladies eventually made it to the end...swearing off hiking for the rest of our lives.


BAM fixed my pack's tubing, he also taught me to tighten my waist belt and it would alleviate some pressure and stress on my shoulders. Truth! It helped so much!


Sparkle On

No comments:

Post a Comment