Friday, April 10, 2020

COVID 19 Training plus some

So - I was so proud of the past two weeks!  What does an "average" person do to train for a Spartan Race?

Day 1: walk/speedwalk (for the first time in about a month) with a girlfriend.  Day 2 rest. Day 3 run! My lungs were-a-burnin' but I did it! Day 4 Upper Body. Day 5 Upper Body. Day 6 I did a virtual race that Get Your Fix PT put together :D

Week 2: Day 1 Upper Body, Day 2 Upper Body, Day 3 rest? I don't remember! Day...something, I rallied my friends and we did a CRAZY workout together for General Conference. Every time a word/phrase was said, a particular exercise got a tally mark. We did everything that we tallied between the two sessions on Saturday. It was hard! 160 squats!

This week, I've been lazy...oops.

Stay tuned for something I want to share in the next post - not related to racing, not exactly.

Sparkle on.







No comments:

Post a Comment